[South of Korea ] First day of Jungjin Gangreung trip

2018.07.29 (Sun) ~ 2018.08.02 (Thu)



We made reservations for four nights near Jumunjin in Gangneung, Gangwon-do

I usually have never been on the East Coast of the holiday season, usually during high season.

I went near Gyeonggi province.

It was one of the reasons I did not want to go into the holiday season.



After I got to the hostel, I started to get to the restaurant. My family, especially my son and I,

When I traveled on a difficult journey, it was the first place to suffer difficulties

Especially, the first grade son of junior high school is always troubled since childhood.



I do not trust reputable restaurants that come out when I search restaurants.

And because there is a prejudice that the service is bad if there are many customers from the name.



I had to write down some of the local people 's articles for a few days.

Arrange


On the 29th, the departure was on the same day.



I am afraid that the original destination will be the hot heat of the hot beach.

I decided.

It is early morning departure and the hotel is a check in at 3 o'clock.

It is not the valley.



But the plan was changed at 4 o'clock for reasons of eye openness

As soon as I opened my eyes at 4:00 am, I checked the weather and searched again. "Surf Beach"

I blew it away and changed my destination.

A surfer party made by surfers .. I meet with them to meet with the message that they are reminiscent of Southeast Asia

 I send Katok to one party at 5 am.



Change destination ... East Sea Surf Beach (Jungjeong Beach)

The original destination, the Soganggang valley, is located on the Yeongdong line and near Surye Beach in Yangyang ..

Direction.


A quiet beach that is good for families with children and a family who have prepared in advance .. Suddenly, we drove back to the beach quickly. Sudol beach arrived about 20 minutes later ... The waves are strong. Yes. I will be. I heard some calls from here and there, but most of the East Coast was banned due to waves. Go to the "Changchun Village Campsite" which is the original campsite near the salt river. I set my destination again and hit the party again .. Change destination again Changcheon village ...

A quiet beach that is good for families with children and a family who have prepared in advance ..

Suddenly, we drove back to the beach quickly.

Sudol beach arrived about 20 minutes later ... The waves are strong. Yes.

I will be.



I heard some calls from here and there, but most of the East Coast was banned due to waves.

Go to the "Changchun Village Campsite" which is the original campsite near the salt river.

I set my destination again and hit the party again .. Change destination again Changcheon village ...

Sooncheon village camp of the Sukcheon river, which ran again,

Mercy people are here and there.

Still, there was a minimum amount of environment for the children to play with.

I jumped into the water in the shade.



I have to take a dip, catch a dragonfly, grab a dragonfly, spend a cool time,

I go to the hostel to meet another party ...



When we arrived at the hostel we had to decide on the evening menu.

We had to satisfy our other party and our son at the same time.

Decided



Usually, Seojin-tang introduces Yeonjin xx in the jumyeongjin, but ..

The selection of the locals who have been surveyed in advance, the sea seafood steamed seafood and the present seaside village are the best.

Among them, only seafood steamed seafood is accompanied by grilled fish.



The seafood village that arrived with the party was located near the beach in Jungjin Market.


The lady who greeted us briskly had a plain face

We ordered seafood steamed and roasted.



The first roasted grilled beef was so tasty and well-roasted that my hands could not stop.

It's my son's side dish ...



And wait for the seafood steamed ... as soon as I come to eat the picture without hesitation ㅠ ㅠ

Spicy, not too spicy, delicious ... Spicy maple, but it feels better than spicy

Steamed seafood ... I ate briskly with friends and family.

I also like the New World because I do not eat the seafood because I hate to smoke.

It was delicious to serve.

I have two bowls of rice paper to eat the milk of that name.

When I roasted the seafood steamed with the long-awaited seaweed, I added 5 air and rinsed it.

Woman 3 Man 2 ... Added 5 fried rice ... without Hantol.



It was really ^^ and the atmosphere was satisfactory and dinner

It was not a gorgeous taste of some fine food, but it was a satisfying meal



So the first day of our trip was finished.

댓글