[South of Korea ] 3nd day of Jungjin Gangreung trip

As soon as we arrived in the morning, I confirmed that the weather app was reduced in weather.

I hurried to eat breakfast and set off at the waterfront beach.

The parking lot was already filled with cars, and we hurried to park.

Jungjin Beach is famous for its softness

The white sandy beach was wide and the water depth was gentle, so it seemed good to have children.



Pass the food through the storehouse and put the wind in the tube at the place where the tube is blowing,

Moved

The weather was good, too.

When the wave approaches, I leave my body to the waves.

I really enjoyed the water park wave pool * 100 times the fun and I ate the water

ㅎㅎ When I feel the pleasure of being pushed to the beach by the waves

The potatoes sold in the liver tent, Manguksu tteokbokki and sweet and sour pork supplement the energy.

I jumped again.

My 6-year-old youngest friend made a sand castle with a friend,

The eldest son did not come out of the water. He did not have time to measure how many hours he was doing.

The climax of the summer vacation was done at the Jungjin beach.

The people who come together will be separated again because they have to go to Dongtan again on this day.

We had to come back to the hostel and wash,



I worry about dinner. I chose the spruce jellyfish, and all the families agreed.

I made a reservation at the "House of Genes" which is good for the people who live here.

I make a reservation 30 minutes before and I'm ready to go.



The place where the navigator came was a secluded spot on the outskirts of Jumunjin.

The young boss comes and seats and waits,

He explained how to rub.

I know how to do it.

Our couple and 6-year-old son of junior high school students were 2 kg of red.

In fact, the daughter does not do crabs well, and she just skips legs.

I ate a lot of Honggee



We all ate, and the boss's wife asked our daughter to take a picture with her living.

Our brave and chic daughter seemed to take a picture and take a picture.


So our rich dinner party was finished.

My son and my daughter are out. ㅠ ... I have a peach and a snack on the way in.

I filled in my sons and daughters.



So we finished the 3rd day of our summer vacation.

댓글