[South of Korea ] 4nd day of Jungjin Gangreung trip

It is the day before the return of summer vacation as the water sports for three days.

Today, I decided to go sightseeing around the place rather than the excessive schedule.



Hasra Art World

http://www.haslla.kr/web2018/main.php

I was able to buy a ticket at a cheaper price if I did a web search



I decided to go to the children and decided to go.

Approximately 35km 45 minutes

It is located on the hill on the way to Jungdongjin from the field of culinary arts.



Not only for children, but also for adults, it provides a fairly rich view.

I watched as I thought it was good to come.

It seemed to be more open to the open air, but it was warmer than 36 degrees

I did not look outdoors.

The view overlooking the sea from the pavilion above the hill was spectacular but could not be photographed

I think I want to come back next time I want to turn around.



On the way, I stopped at the big ship (battleship) exhibition hall I saw on the coast road.




I made a pavilion with the actual use of the dot.

It is so hot that I turn around and pull back in the middle ... sorry I'll come back



It turns out that lunch time is approaching already.

As the last day of the trip, we decided to give our son a satisfying lunch

We head to the beef house recommended by Gangneung people. "Only Hanwoo"



I ate a meal with the Hanwoo Assorted A Plus course.

Our son is tribute ^^

Our meals on the road do not seek great delicacies

I just ate well when I came out.

That's why I recommend you to those who live in the neighborhood rather than the famous restaurants.

People try to go where there is less crowded and rainy rain.

This is not a particularly elegant place, but my son ate well.

The meat was also soft. It was a satisfying lunch.



Next, the place where I decided to go was a temporary opening for residents in Gangneung

"Curling Center" is the Olympic Curling Stadium.

I wanted to show a curling ceremony that was a close distance and a hot issue at the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics


Take a picture at the entrance.



The athletes were practicing, and the experience was possible.

The stadium was very cool and I felt a bit cold for a long time.

There were not many people to watch.



This is the last visit to Jung-Jin Gangneung tour and I headed to the hostel.

When I returned home early the next day, I decided not to overdo it because I had to go back to my wife the next day

I turned away.



It was a very enjoyable and satisfying summer vacation



There are quite a few restaurants in the area, but the next post

The public is postponed to a slight delay.

댓글