[South of Korea ] 2nd day of Jungjin Gangreung trip

I woke up early in the morning and checked the weather conditions.
However, I felt the heat in the metropolitan area,

But I will call Gangneung City Hall in an unexpected way.
I'm not allowed to swim on the east coast because of the wind.
After calling around here and there, you can take a bath in Jangho Harbor
Receive an answer!


If you look at Jangho Harbor, it is surrounded by land and receives less influence from waves.
Hurry up and eat breakfast and go to Jangho Harbor !! We run for a distance of 100km to get to the sea.
There are already a lot of people gathering in Jangho Harbor.
Cars that are tightly packed with no parking space ...
I jump into the sea.

We have successfully completed the first summer vacation, and then ran 100km again at 6 pm
I am a member of my team.
Today, yesterday and the other party was tied to the relationship,
I wanted to show my new taste to the whole family again.
The restaurant list is made in line and goes back to the same house. ^^

After wandering again and again with boiled seafood and cold beer
Buy a firecracker and head out to the beach in front of you.
You are right on the beach.
A foreign man and woman, 1 male and 3 female are wearing a bikini and enjoying the waves.

It becomes dim and fires children and firecrackers.
My youngest daughter screams at the popping firecracker.
Yes, I will come to the sea in this taste.

댓글